What are Airy Nuts Dryer Balls?
Airy Nuts Dryer Balls are a great solution for anyone who uses a dryer.
Hand made using 100% Australian Wool, which is then wet felted to make dense balls of wool which wont fall apart and can help to soften clothes and absorb moisture in your dryer.
They save valuable time and money, while naturally softening your clothes and reducing static.
How do they work?
The wool they are made of absorbs water, which reduces drying time to protect delicate clothing and save on energy bills.
Adding several balls to the dryer will separate clothing, which also reduces drying time and decreases static.
As the balls rub up against items in the dryer, gentle friction helps to soften fabric fibres and fluff large items like towels, eliminating the need for fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
Made of 100% Wool, Airy Nuts Dryer Balls will not dint your dryer and will not damage clothing.
- Place two or more wool dryer balls in the dryer with your clothes.
- Set drying time based on how many balls you are using. Using four balls can reduce normal drying time by 25 percent.
- Check clothes when the time is up and put them in for a few more minutes if still damp.
- Remove clothes and dryer balls from the dryer (if you are going to leave the dryer balls in the dryer, make sure the dryer door is left open so there is ventilation).
- Store the dryer balls in an open-air location (not tucked inside a cabinet or bag) so they will completely dry between drying sessions.